My Podcast

Thursday, 28 June 2018

Guest complain clearification later at Beer Garden

Dear Chef,
              It is the first time I faced the guest complain in my life . I am really sorry about this mistake which happened at beer garden live kitchen yesterday. Actually ,I had well boiled the soup and kept in very low fire . Because last time I kept in high fire but the soup was burnt and had black on the bottom of soup pot. So , I had kept the soup in low fire .Unfotunately ,such type of complain happened yesterday. Similarly,as you know that I am unable to taste this soup due to my religion and family custom.No doubt that it is my responsibility to serve the food of well temperature and make the customer satisfy. I assure you that in the future I will be more careful about such type of case.
Sincerely.
Ram Prasad Rijal
Beer Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment